This is a print of an original acrylic painting (now sold). Gillian built up layers of rich colour and pattern before pulling out shapes of tumbling autumn leaves, some defined others more hazy.
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK
- Printed on high-quality museum heritage fine art paper
- Hand-signed by Gillian Hancey on the back
- Frame not included
- Mounted prints are beautifully presented with a backing board and cello bag making them ideal as gifts (mounts are available for 9" x 12" prints only)
- Prints up to 18" x 12” are generally posted flat in a hard-backed enveloped; anything larger than this will be sent in a postage tube.
The colours in these prints have been carefully matched to the original paintings. However, it is important to note that every screen has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently, therefore it cannot be guaranteed that the colours you see on the screen accurately portray the true colours in the artwork.