This is an oil and acrylic painting based on a photograph Gillian took of the children at the school in Matapuquio, Peru. She loved the expression on their faces, how the light fell and the way they stood together. The image is painted on a sturdy box canvas 50 x 40cm in size. The step-by-step process used to create the painting is shown in the images.
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK
- Printed on high-quality museum heritage fine art paper
- Hand-signed by Gillian Hancey on the back
- Frame not included
- Mounted prints are beautifully presented with a backing board and cello bag making them ideal as gifts (mounts are 12" x 16" in size and available for 9" x 12" prints only)
- Prints up to 18x12” are generally posted flat in a hard-backed enveloped; anything larger than this will be sent in a postage tube.
The colours in these prints have been carefully matched to the original paintings. However, it is important to note that every screen has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently, therefore it cannot be guaranteed that the colours you see on the screen accurately portray the true colours in the artwork.