Lost in the Vision
This is a print of an original oil and acrylic painting. The vibrant, colourful, one-off painting appears mainly abstract at first impression but the face of a woman is embedded within the patterns; the piece is part of a collection of works where Gillian explored the idea of portraying a person but not like a traditional portrait. To create this painting, Gillian started by creating an underpainting with gesso, acrylic heavy body and spray paint, and then sketched the idea for the painting on top. She then added further layers of colour with paint markers and stencils. Finally, Gillian finished the painting by adding a layer of oils.
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK
- Printed on high-quality museum heritage fine art paper
- Hand-signed by Gillian Hancey on the back
- Frame not included
- Mounted prints are beautifully presented with a backing board and cello bag making them ideal as gifts (mounts are 12" x 16" in size and available for 9" x 12" prints only)
- Prints up to 18x12” are generally posted flat in a hard-backed enveloped; anything larger than this will be sent in a postage tube.
The colours in these prints have been carefully matched to the original paintings. However, it is important to note that every screen has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently, therefore it cannot be guaranteed that the colours you see on the screen accurately portray the true colours in the artwork.