Too Crowded for Three
This is a print of an original painting (now sold) which was based on various photos that Gillian took in Peru (the composition was created by combining the photos) For the first time Gillian captures animals as well as figures in this scene, in a style that shows various abstract techniques in a new palette of warm, vibrant tones. To create this piece, Gillian firstly developed different colours and textures in the background using a variety of mark-making tools including sponges, palette knives, brushes and card with acrylic. She then used brushes to create the contrasts that make the scene stand out from from the background, and then gradually used layer after layer of brushwork and other tools such as stencils to create layers and pull the image together.
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK
- Printed on high-quality museum heritage fine art paper
- Hand-signed by Gillian Hancey on the back
- Frame and mount not included
- Prints up to 18" x 12” are generally posted flat in a hard-backed enveloped; anything larger than this will be sent in a postage tube.
The colours in these prints have been carefully matched to the original paintings. However, it is important to note that every screen has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently, therefore it cannot be guaranteed that the colours you see on the screen accurately portray the true colours in the artwork.